The inside of a Hardcover Book has a wrap glued across it. The wrap is frequently solid black but can also be a tan kraft color.
- Printing is available 1C black or full color 4C.
- Color printing on kraft requires special white ink underneath for “crisp” colors, otherwise they are somewhat muted as the base paper color is not white.
- Special Effects Printing are available inside but very uncommon.
- A kraft color inner wrap can look scrap-booky or vintage depending on how you use it.
- A parchment paper look can either be created with white paper or a kraft tan base.
- A kraft wrap pairs well with a cork hub or paper tray.
Alternate wrapping options include a full color printed wrap and black material.